Sunday, July 12, 2009

A busy summer...




WOW - what a crazy, busy and fast-moving summer this has been so far!

The last day
of school for kids was Thursday June 4th. Then Friday I had teacher planning and then Saturday I was on a plane to Portland to visit my family. My brother, his wife and my sister live there. My parents drove over from Montana to join the festivities. We had a great time. We got Neal, Laura and Anne moved into their new place. Then we got to spend a couple of days on the coast tide-pooling and visiting the local aquarium




.








On Friday the 12, I flew down to LA to visit one of my best friends Kim and her family. My Aunt Sharon and my cousin also live near there, so I got to spend a day with them as well (photo on right).
Kim and I got to hit the piers and just enjoy the fabulous CA weather!







I flew back to FL on the following Wed and hung out there through the rest of the week. then the following Wednesday I drove up to Atlanta to visit all my peeps! =)

One of the main reasons I drove up at that specific time was to see my friend Gwen have her beautiful baby daughter - yes I got to be in the delivery room and everything!








In between I got to visit Tim and Lacy, Dave and Melanie and Jeremy and Natalie - all wonderful friends who put me up for a night. We just chatted/caught up/had a blast seeing each other again. I miss them all very dearly! ;)


>






I got back on July 4 - just in time for FL fireworks. It has been a great month of travling, but I was definitely exhausted when I got back!


Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!


PS there will always be more photos up to see on Facebook and on my flickr page (I'm a little behind on the flickr photos, but that's where the bulk of my Paraguy photos will be when I get down there!)




1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late commenting on this posting of your blog but I really appreciate all the wonderful photos you've added which of course reminds us all of a super great Oregon visit. So wonderful to have photos you can easily access of family and friends. Your "fans" will get to see and read it all! Hugs and Love!!

    ReplyDelete