Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ALREADY....????

WOW - I can't believe that this summer is almost over and I leave for Paraguay in about 24 hours - how crazy is that?
I have been back in town for about a week and a half and it has been filled with fun visits with friends, visits to the beach, LOTS of errands, packing, storing..the list goes on and on!

But I am SOOO very grateful for everyone's advice and words of encouragement over the last few weeks. I need all the prayers/pep talks I can get before I head off on this crazy adventure!

Shout outs to my family in Montana, Portland and Texas
Shout outs to all my friends in CA, GA and FL

I love you all dearly and will miss you a ton!!

Please keep in touch - email, this blog, Skype, Facebook and Flickr photos WILL all be done!

hugs to you all!
love ya
S

1 comment:

  1. The countdown is finally here. It's crazy for us as well to think you're off and away soon. We love you so much and will miss you so much just knowing you're so far away. But, then, Florida is far away from Montana too! So SKYPE here we come!! See you on the net! Love and very best wishes for the most fabulous time you could ever imagine!

    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete