Monday, May 18, 2009

OMG OMG!!!

Psalm 37:3-4 "Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. "


ok peeps - I JUST bought my ticket to Asuncion, Paraguay -dang, this is a little scary because it means this is actually becoming a reality there!

So details - I am flying out of Miami on Thursday, July 16, 2009 (Yes Kim, a good # day I believe! LOL). I fly out at 7pm on Thu and will arrive at 11:30am on Friday.

I can't believe I just did this!!!

For those of you who don't know: living in a Spanish-speaking country has been a dream of mine since my senior year in college (1995/1996) and this trip itself has been about a year in the making. I can't believe that I will actually get to live this life-long dream of mine! Thank you God!

Hugs to you all! =)

1 comment:

  1. All so very exciting....even if it is a little scary....for you as well as all of those who love you!! But, this will be an amazing experience and one we support. And, of course, we can come visit you!!
    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete