Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet the Bedoyas!


Last week the Bedoyas flew down to Paraguay. Who are they you ask? Well they are Francisco and Liz and they are moving their family down there to lead our sister church in Asuncion. My pictures of them are limited at the moment, so I got what I could. They have a 5-year old son and a 3-year old daughter. Their wedding photo is therefore a little old, but I figured you all could at least get a look at the family who will be taking me in once I move down there! They are just the sweetest couple and I am very grateful that they are willing to take me in!
Last week at church we had a lovely going away party for them...food, slideshow, the works! What was also cool though was that they announced that I was heading down there as well! Not everyone had heard the news, so I had quite a few people come up to me, excited about my upcoming adventure. Everyone has been so sweet and encouraging - it has helped me to get more excited about going down there! It is hard to believe that I should be there in about 2 months! CRAZY!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm connected to enjoy the great fun of your adventures. YEA! Love this latest update. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I think you and your brother got your wonderlust from your mother!!! LOL. Anyway, God's speed on your trip, I know you will influence a lot of people for the good. Take care.
    Love,
    Aunt Gloria & Uncle Chuck

    ReplyDelete